Thank you for choosing Sebastopol Redwood House for your getaway. We hope you enjoy your stay!
For confirmation details please refer to the booking section on the booking website.
Please read the attached Rental Agreement. By clicking on the "Agree to Terms and Conditions" box on the booking portion of the booking website, you are agreeing to this rental agreement.
Thanks and we hope you have a great stay!
Short Term Rental Agreement
This short term rental agreement (the "Agreement") is made by and between Lori and Joel Peelen ("Homeowners") and ("Guest") as of the date at which guest agrees to the Terms and Conditions" in the booking section of the booking website.
1) The property is near Sebastopol, Ca., 95472 and is furnished as represented on the booking website.
2) The rental party shall consist of two Guests, unless otherwise arranged.
3) The maximum occupancy for the property is two persons unless otherwise arranged.
4) Term of the Lease: As defined in the booking section of the booking website.
5) Minimum Stay: The property requires a 2 night minimum stay.
6) Rental Rules: Guests agree to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental property and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7) Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
8) Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, fees will be refunded as follows:
100% refund if cancelled 7 days prior to the Check- in date.
90% refund if cancelled less than 7 days prior to the Check-in date.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by clicking on the "Agree to terms and conditions" box on the booking portion of the booking website.
9) Check-in and check-out times: Check- in is 3pm but if you need to arrive earlier let the owner know. Check-out is 11 am.
1) Smoking is not allowed on the property
2) People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight on the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
3) The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while Guest is on the property. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they may invite to use the premise.
4) Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5) Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6) Pets are not allowed on the property .
7) There is no daily housekeeping service.
8) Hot Tub: When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers will replenish spa chemicals prior to your arrival. Please don’t stand on the hot tub cover as it will break. Please replace the cover when finished.
9) Wood stove: Please read woodstove instructions before use.
10) Water and Septic: The house is on a well and septic system. Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time.
11) Please respect property boundaries. Guest is permitted to walk anywhere between the driveway and the creek, all of which is downhill of the driveway.
12) Guest understands that homeowner is not held responsible for power outages or problems with wi-fi access as these problems can occur in the mountains of west Sonoma County.